As our community is well aware, Trade-Skins.com is not and never has been a gambling website.
Trade-Skins.com is an online CS:GO trading bot that lets you exchange your
unwanted CS:GO items for keys, skins or knives, safely and quickly.
Trade-Skins.com is not affiliated with VALVE.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of VALVE or its licensors.
HOW TO TRADE
1. Go your Steam Profile Privacy Settings (Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings) and be sure about "Public" your inventory.
2. Login to the site through Steam
3. Set your trade URL, if you did not do it already
4. Choose the items you would like to trade from your inventory, this will result in some items in the bot's inventory being clickable
5. Click on the big "TRADE" button between your and the bot's inventory
6. Wait until the notification disappears from your screen and you will get the trade-offer with the items you would like to trade for on Steam
That's it, simple as that! Enjoy your new items.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I can't see one, or more of my CS:GO items in my inventory on the site, why is that?
A: If this does not solve the problem, your item probaly has a trade cooldown for some days, which is caused by if you bought it from the market in the last 7 days.
It should show up as soon as the trade cooldown is gone, otherwise go to our Steam Group for further support!
Q: Why does one or more item(s) say "Unavailable"?
A: We won't accept that item, since it's too low or high.
Q: Is this bot safe?
A: Yes, it's 100% safe!
Due to the fact that our bots only send pure steam trade-offers, which you can of course check from your trade-offers menu on your Steam profile before accepting.
We don't store credits on the website or anything like that, because it would be a security risk.